The lovely Sinead at https://lifeofsinead.wordpress.com/about/ has nominated me for a Liebster Award, which from my limited experience of blogging, seems to be a fun way to get to know each other and answer some rather awkward questions. Thank you Sinead! The rules are as follows:
- To link the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions they have asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (must have less than 200 followers)
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees
- Notify the nominees by social media or blogs
So, without further ado, here I go!
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you “grew up”?
I wanted to be a lawyer. Because I am rather argumentative, think that I am always right and from watching “The Practice” with my parents a lot (even though I probably shouldn’t have been at that age) I thought that that was all that was required.
2. What is your most watched film?
Ooo tough one. I don’t really like to repeat watch things but it’s a toss up between The Lion King and Inception.
3. Where is your favourite place you’ve ever visited?
New York. I love that city. I am going back in September and cannot wait!
4. What was the last book you read?
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I am in a bookclub so I read a book a month. It’s great fun and for a group of people getting together because of a shared love of books, we all have differing options which is awesome!
5.Who is your current favourite blogger?
Right now, it’s http://www.emmaslittlekitchen.com/ her recipies are healthy and simple, her blog looks beautiful and she writes in a warm and welcoming way.
6.Cats or Dogs?
7. What were your New Years Resolutions, if any, and have you stuck to them?
As I said in my first blog post, my New Year’s Resolutions are to run a 2 hour half marathon and to live a healthier lifestyle. I’m sticking to them but it’s tough.
8. What is something you would change about yourself, if anything?
My addiction to crisps. Especially now that I live in a country with limited access to Tayto.
9. Favourite social media site?
10. What is your most prized possession?
My collection of postcards
11. What is something you do every day without fail?
Forget whether I have locked the door as soon as I leave the building!
Now, I nominate the following awesome bloggers:
Ruebi @ http://www.lancashirehotbot.com/
Shauna @ https://shaunajb.wordpress.com/
Becca Lyn @ https://pavalleygirl.wordpress.com/
My questions for you are:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What did you do last night?
3. If you could be stuck in a lift with anyone, who would it be?
4. What is the most drastic thing that you have ever done with your hair?
5. What was your childhood favorite outfit?
6. What are you going to blog about next?
7. Has there ever been a point/event in your life that you felt defined you?
8. If you could pick any animal to cuddle, what would it be?
9. Where do you go to think?
10. Are you a early bird or a night owl?
11. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?