Thank you so much Chloe for nominating me for the Creative Blogger award!
Positive feedback and encouragement is one of the most wonderful things about the blogging community and I would now like to take this opportunity to drive anyone who reads this towards her fresh, insightful, fun and beautiful blog It Started In Oxford.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
Five Fun Facts About Yours Truly
- Gibbons are my spirit animal
- I can’t really sing, but I do it a lot anyways!
- A lot of people I meet say that I have a firm handshake. When I was very young my grandad couldn’t speak because he had had a stroke. We used to shake hands to say hello. He had a very strong grip so I used to squeeze his hand extra hard, it was like a private language. I give people I meet a firm handshake because a good handshake speaks louder than words.
- My laughing fits can span over days
- I really enjoy making lists and plans
My Nominees are the following original and intelligent blogs:
- A Million Gingerisms
- ZigZags and Habiliments
- Eternal Globe Trotter
- Muscles and Pearles
- OK, Arielle
- A Healthy Dose
- Herbs and Spices
- Clare Bear
- Going the Distances
- Sneaker Drive
Thank you for reading, bloggers thank you for writing and I look forward to learning 5 facts about you too 🙂